The new Samsung Galaxy S20 has Messages because the default messaging application. Through this app, you possibly can ship and receive textual content messages, voice messages, photographs and videos. The Galaxy S20’s built-in messaging application is already able to group textual content messaging. If you’re into group chats, then there’s no want so that you can download third-party group textual content message apps as you should utilize the stock messaging app in your phone instead. In case you want some assist getting started, I’ve ready a simple information so that you can follow. Here’s a fast walkthrough on tips on how to ship messages on Galaxy S20 as group dialog.
Steps to Send Messages as Group Conversation on Galaxy S20
The following steps will activate a multimedia messaging feature on the brand new Samsung Galaxy S20 that permits you to ship messages as group conversation. You can check with the provided screenshots in case you’re having trouble navigating via sub-menus. Here’s the way it works.
- Open the Messages app. The Messages app screen is often lined up amongst other main app icons from the Home display of your phone. Just unlock your phone to get to the primary apps panel then faucet the Messages app icon to launch the application.
- From the Messages app fundamental screen, faucet the quick Menu icon. It’s represented by a triple-dot determine located on the upper-right aspect of the Messages app screen. Tapping this icon will launch a listing of options.
- Scroll down and faucet Settings. The Messages settings display will probably be displayed next. On this display you will note the app’s settings to manage.
- Tap More settings to proceed. A listing of further settings will present up next.
- Tap Multimedia messages. On the following screen, you will note MMS settings and features.
- Toggle the swap subsequent to Group conversation. Activating this feature will prompt your device to ship messages as group conversations by default.
Should you favor to make use of third-party group messaging apps to process group conversations in your new Samsung smartphone, you possibly can download any compatible apps from the Play Store. Among the main manufacturers embody however not limited to WhatsApp, WeChat, Telegram, Slack, Google Hangouts, Messenger, and GroupMe.
With these apps, you possibly can ship and receive extra than simply plain textual content messages but in addition multimedia contents.
Just make sure you connect your phone to a secure Wi-Fi network as these apps typically require web connection to ship and obtain messages. If Wi-Fi networks aren’t out there, then you possibly can activate mobile data and go browsing utilizing mobile data networks. This nonetheless could lead to incurring further costs until you’re subscribed to a postpaid data plan.
If you want to change the default messaging app in your phone, just head on over to Settings-> Apps & notifications-> Default apps menu then faucet to select the default app that you simply wish to change, which on this case is the stock Messages app. Then faucet to pick your preferred third-party messaging app to make use of by default.
And that covers every thing on this tutorial. Please keep posted for extra complete tutorials, ideas and tips that can enable you take advantage of your new Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone.