If you want some input on easy methods to make a copy of your necessary conferences and conferences in Zoom, I’ve mapped out a simple tutorial on easy methods to automatically record Zoom meetings on Galaxy S20. Read on for extra detailed instructions.
Before you proceed, make sure to be aware these conditions:
- Only accounts which have permission can record a Zoom meeting. For free and paid subscribers, they’ll do native recording.
- Cloud recording alternatively, is automatically activated for all paid subscribers.
- Only a one-way cloud recording is supported on the Zoom app for Android and iOS.
After complying with the aforementioned requirements, chances are you’ll go forward and configure the Zoom settings to activate automatic recording.
Easy steps to automatically record Zoom meeting on Galaxy S20
Time Needed : 5 minutes
The following steps are solely relevant to a primary Zoom (Zoom Basic-Free) account. If you haven’t already, sign into your Zoom account to get began. Once you’re logged in, follow these steps to start configuring the Zoom app settings for it to record conferences and webinars automatically.
- Launch the Apps viewer then choose the Zoom icon. The Zoom app opens.
2. From the Zoom app important screen, scroll down and faucet Meetings. The Meetings screen together with your private meeting ID and different related controls will open.
Tap the Edit button.
3.On the next screen, you will notice totally different choices to handle personal meeting ID info.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and toggle the switch subsequent to Automatically Record Meeting. A brand new option so that you can specify recording location will appear after enabling the swap.
5. After making necessary changes, faucet the Save button on the upper-rightmost corner of the screen. The subsequent meetings you’ll maintain through Zoom will then be automatically recorded on the desired recording location, notably a local pc.
Meeting members can be notified that the meeting is being recorded. Those who’re joining the assembly via a pc or mobile, a recording notification can be proven on the screen.
Alternatively, you may report meetings or webinars to the Zoom cloud from your Galaxy S20. Here’s the way it’s done:
- Start hosting a Zoom meeting out of your phone then faucet the More icon (triple dot) at the bottom-right corner.
- Then tap Record from the pop-up menu.
- After doing so, you will see a Recording label on the prime of the screen.
- To pause or end the recording, faucet the More icon once more then faucet the Pause or End button accordingly.
After the meeting, you may entry the recording below My Recordings.
Recorded conferences can later be loaded to cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive and in addition on YouTube, considering that you just’ve got a premium Zoom account.
As for the recording formats, Zoom saves the recordings in MP4 (video file), M4A (audio file) and TXT (chat/text file) formats. This applies to each local and cloud recording outputs.
And that covers every part on this tutorial. Please preserve posted for more comprehensive tutorials, tips and methods that can assist you to benefit from your new Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone.
Also take a look at our YouTube channel to view extra smartphone video tutorials and troubleshooting guides.