Instagram is one of the most popular social media site for photo sharing and video sharing that allows you to capture your special moments and share them with the world. All you need to do is just take a photo or video from your smartphone and upload it to your Instagram account.
But what if your Instagram photos or videos were accidentally deleted? Can you still restore images deleted from Instagram? Okay, good news is here for you, the answer is YES!
If you’re in trouble then don’t worry, here you can find a guide on amazing ways to see Instagram photos deleted in no time. There’s also plenty of free Instagram photo recovery software available on the market to help you get back your images.
- Here’s how you could:
- Part 1: How to view Deleted Images from Instagram on Android
- 1.Instagram Photo Viewer Deleted-Instadp.com
- 2.Find deleted images via archive feature Instagram
- 3.Look in your Device Gallery
- Part 2: How to view Instagram Deleted Images on iPhone
- 1.Recover Recently Deleted Instagram Photos from Folder
Here’s how you could:
Part 1: How to view Deleted Images from Instagram on Android
There are three feasible solutions available if your Instagram photos are loads from Android phone. Here are the basic steps to retrieve Instagram photos on Android that you need to take.
1.Instagram Photo Viewer Deleted-Instadp.com
Instadp.com is a free tool for viewing deleted Instagram photos and videos from any Android, ios or PC Web browser.
- Next, go to Instadp’s Instagram Deleted Picture App to see old photos of the deleted insta.
- You’ll be asked to type in the Instagram profile username.
- You will see a list of insta profiles with corresponding usernames on next page.
- Pick the username of Instagram whose images you want to see removed. You can see old stories and videos here too.
2.Find deleted images via archive feature Instagram
As we all know, Instagram does not provide recovery options, unlike Google Photos. But Instagram’s archive feature is very much similar to Recycle Bin, where deleted images are stored for a limited time.
- Start the Instagram app on your Android device and use your username and password to sign in to your account.
- Tap the Profile icon and pick the accessible three-line icon at the top right corner of the screen.
Here you can simply tap Archive option to view recently deleted images. At the top of the screen, choose what you want to recover such as post or story.
To save it to your profile, select the post choice and double tap on the photo.
3.Look in your Device Gallery
If you don’t care about the above two approaches, there is still a safe way to recover deleted Instagram photos. Before uploading photos on social media, it saves a copy of the photo in your phone gallery within the Instagram folder. Below are the possible locations where you can check for copies of the images.
- DCIM folder
- Phone’s gallery
- Other folder you may save images too
- Instagram gallery folder
Open your Android device’s file manager and go to any of the folders mentioned above. There’s a chance you’ll find old deleted files.
Part 2: How to view Instagram Deleted Images on iPhone
1.Recover Recently Deleted Instagram Photos from Folder
iPhone comes with a unique feature that doesn’t erase your pictures directly. It keeps your photos taken within the recently deleted folder for 30 days. So, there’s a chance you might locate them.
- Firstly, open your iPhone device’s Photos app.
- Press the available Albums at the bottom of the screen.
- You will need to locate the Recently Deleted folder inside the Albums column.
- Simply open it, you can find deleted images of the last 30 days here.
- Select the images you want to restore, or select Restore all of the buttons to save all of the images on your computer.
Now you know the potential ways to recover deleted Instagram on Android and iPhone devices. We hope you like the above methods to see deleted Instagram photos. Also, don’t forget to share with your social media friends to help them out too.
What tool do you use to view photos deleted from Instagram? Use the comment section below to let us know.