Not all Play Store apps and contents are free. Most of the free apps aren’t the complete model. This signifies that in-app purchases can be necessary so as to make use of the app’s full features. Accumulated Play Store purchases can finally flip right into a bulky fee. To evade paying further charges for any unwanted Play Store content material, better configure your device to valide each buy try through Google Play. Here’s the way to authenticate Play Store purchases in your Galaxy S20.
Activating Play Store authentication will assist stop unauthorized purchases of apps and other Google Play contents. This is often really useful in case you’re sharing your device with anybody, together with your children. This is a technique of retaining your account safe from accumulating unauthorized hefty purchases.
With this setting, any buy try through Play Store will solely be processed and permitted as soon as the required credentials or password is entered.
Keep reading to learn how to configure your Galaxy S20 to authenticate all Google Play Store purchases.
Steps to How to Authenticate Galaxy S20 Play Store Purchases
The following steps depict your complete process of setting your Galaxy S20 to authenticate play store purchases. Screenshots depicting every of the outlined steps are additionally provided as visible representation for simpler navigation. Start everytime you’re all set to configure Play Store settings in your phone.
- Open the Play Store app. The Play Store is often lined up among different default app icons on the bottom of the Home display screen. If it isn’t there, then you will have to entry the Apps viewer or Apps display screen then find the Google folder.
- From the Play Store major display screen, faucet the Settings icon on the top-left corner. It’s represented by the Gear determine positioned within the upper-left facet on the Search bar. A listing of sub-menu objects and Google Play settings will likely be displayed next.
- Scroll down and faucet Settings. General settings together with notifications, app download preferences and different related choices will populate on the following display screen.
- Scroll all the way down to the User controls part then faucet on Require authentication for purchases. A pop-up menu labelled with Require authentication will show up next.
- Select For all purchases by means of Google Play on this device. Marking this selection will prompt the device to require authentication on all Play Store purchases made on the phone.
If you like, you may set the phone to require authentication each 30 minutes. Otherwise, select Never in case you don’t want to safeguard your Play Store account. These options nonetheless aren’t recommended as they may flip off authentication for Play Store purchases until you actually choose to make use of this setting.
Google Play Store will then ask you to confirm the password to disable authentication. To proceed, simply enter the proper password in your Google account that’s related to Play Store then faucet the OK button.
And that covers the whole lot on this tutorial. Please hold posted for extra comprehensive tutorials, suggestions and tips that may assist you benefit from your new Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone.